Peach and Goat Cheese Salad with Kale Microgreens
- 1 large ripe peach
- 2 ozs good quality goat cheese
- 1 package kale microgreens
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp finely minced shallot
- 1/4 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
PAIR WITH THE 2013 WESTERLY SAUVIGNON BLANC
Slice the peach into 12 slices and plate in a zig zag pattern on a narrow serving dish. Dot the goat cheese among the slices. Top with the microgreens.
Mix the oil, vinegar, shallot, zest, salt and three or four grinds of fresh black pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
–recipe and photo courtesy Tama Takahashi
Be the first to receive new wine pairing recipes, Westerly news and special offers! Join our newsletter.